Abu Dhabi Travel Guide: Hotels, Activities, Tips & More.
Budgetair.co.uk is the perfect choice for all of your travel needs! Not only do they provide stellar customer support and a fantastic selection of low-priced flights to Abu Dhabi, but their online booking system guarantees a safe and secure booking process for all customers. Whether you’re looking for great prices or simply a smooth booking experience, Budgetair.co.uk meets every expectation with flying colors! The website is easy to use, so you can look forward to quickly finding the best flight route without having to worry about the logistics of planning abroad. Additionally, an impressive array of hotel options allows you to pick from accommodations ranging from budget rooms to luxurious hotels – perfect for both business and leisure travelers alike! Now there’s no excuse not to book your next adventure – start making your travel dreams come true with Budgetair.co.uk today!
Is Abu Dhabi a country or a city?
Abu Dhabi is the capital and largest city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is located on the eastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula and is known for its modern architecture, cultural attractions, and oil industry. Abu Dhabi is one of the seven emirates that make up the UAE, which is a federation of states with a federal government. The city is home to a diverse population and is a major business and tourism hub in the region. It is also home to a number of iconic landmarks, such as the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Yas Island, and the Abu Dhabi Corniche.
What is Abu Dhabi famous for?
Abu Dhabi is known for a number of things, including:
- Oil industry: Abu Dhabi is the largest producer of oil in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and has a significant role in the global oil market.
- Modern architecture: The city is home to a number of iconic modern buildings, such as the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, and the Louvre Abu Dhabi, a museum designed by French architect Jean Nouvel.
- Cultural attractions: Abu Dhabi is home to a number of cultural attractions, such as the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which is one of the largest mosques in the world and a popular tourist destination. The city also has a number of museums, including the Abu Dhabi Cultural Foundation, which showcases the cultural heritage of the UAE.
- Tourism: Abu Dhabi is a popular destination for tourists, with a number of luxury hotels and resorts, as well as attractions such as Yas Island, which is home to a Formula 1 racetrack and a number of theme parks.
- Business hub: Abu Dhabi is a major business hub in the Middle East and is home to a number of international companies. It is also an important financial center in the region.
Is Abu Dhabi worth visiting?
Abu Dhabi is a popular tourist destination due to its abundance of historic sites, cutting-edge buildings, five-star hotels, and other accommodations, and other notable landmarks. The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the Louvre Abu Dhabi, Yas Island, and the Abu Dhabi Corniche are just a few of Abu Dhabi’s many must-sees. If you’re into that sort of thing, then maybe Abu Dhabi is worth a look.
Whether or not Abu Dhabi is worth a visit depends, of course, on your particular set of priorities and passions. While others may find the trendy and cosmopolitan vibe of Abu Dhabi more appealing, some visitors may prefer the region’s more historic cities. Do your homework and think about what you want to see and do there before making a final decision.
Things to do in Abu Dhabi
There are many things to see and do in Abu Dhabi, including:
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque: This is one of the largest mosques in the world and a popular tourist attraction in Abu Dhabi. It is known for its stunning architecture and features white marble domes, gold-leafed chandeliers, and intricate carvings.
- Explore the Louvre Abu Dhabi: This museum, which was designed by French architect Jean Nouvel, features a collection of art and artifacts from around the world.
- Go to Yas Island: This man-made island is home to a number of attractions, including a Formula 1 racetrack, theme parks, and luxury hotels.
- Visit the Abu Dhabi Corniche: This waterfront area is a popular place for locals and tourists alike, with a promenade that stretches for several kilometers along the Arabian Gulf.
- Check out the Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital: This hospital is dedicated to the care of falcons, which are important in the culture of the UAE. It offers tours that allow visitors to learn about the birds and their role in the region.
- Go shopping at the Abu Dhabi Mall: This mall is home to a number of high-end retailers and also features a food court and a cinema.
- Take a desert safari: The desert landscape surrounding Abu Dhabi is home to a number of outdoor adventures, including dune bashing, camel riding, and sandboarding.
- Visit the Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital: This hospital is dedicated to the care of falcons, which are important in the culture of the UAE. It offers tours that allow visitors to learn about the birds and their role in the region.
Best Hotels to Stay in Abu Dhabi
Here are some of the best hotels to stay in Abu Dhabi:
1. Nurai Island Resort
The Arabian Gulf is home to the exclusive Nurai Island Resort in Abu Dhabi. Only a 60-minute drive from Downtown Dubai and a 12-minute boat trip from Abu Dhabi’s Saadiyat Island. This private island has crystal-clear water, silky white sand, and verdant landscaping all around.
All of the modern villas feature a private pool with a thermostat and expansive windows that look out over the Arabian Sea, while still maintaining a seamless connection to the surrounding scenery. They have a large living room, a Nespresso machine, and a terrace for enjoying the outdoors. Both a deep tub for soaking and a rain shower are available.
While younger visitors are having a blast at the Petit Z kids club, adults can participate in sunrise or sunset personal training sessions or yoga classes. While enjoying a relaxing massage for two or a solo spa day, guests at the luxurious Nurai Spa can take in the breathtaking views of the ocean and the soothing sounds of the waves that characterise the United Arab Emirates.
Meals at Frangipani can be made with organic, in-season ingredients from nearby farms. Ginger Mermaid is a restaurant with a pool that serves raw sashimi and sushi sliced by an excellent chef.
Getting to Yas Mall takes 11 minutes and the Yas Links Golf Course is only 13 minutes from the Nurai Welcome Center. It takes less than half an hour to get to this resort from Abu Dhabi International Airport.
2. Bab Al Qasr Hotel
Bab Al Qasr offers its visitors the pinnacle of relaxation in the city with one of the largest private beaches in the capital, a luxurious Moroccan Spa, and a state-of-the-art fitness centre. The hotel has a pool and sun deck that are open all year. There is free in-room Wi-Fi and free, secure parking on the premises.
The hotel’s 677 rooms, suites, and villas are all large and luxurious, and they all include modern decor with touches of Arabian or Moroccan flair. Each room has a seating area and a television with a flat screen.
Celebrations like weddings, engagement parties, and birthday parties are made all the more memorable in the grand ballroom Al Dana, which boasts exquisite décor and enchanting sea views.
Enjoy the hotel’s water sports equipment and convenient vehicle rental services. Both Qasr al-Hosn and Al Wahda Mall are within 6 kilometres of the Bab Al Qasr Hotel. You can go to the Abu Dhabi International Airport in about 34 kilometres from the premises.
3. Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island
Lodging lot Radisson Hotel Abu Dhabi The Yas Links Golf Club is situated not far from Yas Island. It is located next to the Yas Island Race Circuit and features a lagoon-style pool, spa, and two restaurants.
In addition to modern conveniences like flat-screen satellite TVs, safes, and walk-in showers, each room at Park Inn is decorated in bright, relaxing tones. All guests have access to the hotel’s free WiFi network while staying there.
Mint, an international restaurant, and Amerigos Bar & Restaurant, serving traditional Mexican fare, are also available to guests. Snacks and drinks are available at the Sands Pool Bar all day long.
The hotel features a hot tub, sauna, and steam room for guests’ relaxation and rejuvenation. Children are welcome to use the play area.
Within a short drive from the Abu Dhabi Park Inn, guests may visit the nearby Ferrari World, Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi, and Yas Waterworld. Parking is free, and the airport in Abu Dhabi is only an 8.5-kilometer drive away.
4. Beach Rotana – Abu Dhabi
The Beach Rotana is a high-end hotel in the heart of Abu Dhabi, and it has its own private beach. The hotel is connected to the Abu Dhabi Mall and has 12 different dining options.
Rooms and apartments at the Beach Rotana are large and well furnished. The balcony in several of the apartments overlooks the water. Apartments and suites with all the comforts of home can be found right next to the hotel.
There is a wide selection of European, Asian, and Arab dishes available to guests. The Lounge and the Pool Bar both serve drinks.
In-house tennis and squash courts are available at this establishment. There’s a sundeck with loungers and palm trees near the pool area. Guests can relax with a massage or steam in the spa’s steam room. Moreover, Printspot provides a mobile printing solution.
The Beach Rotana – Abu Dhabi can be found in the Al Zahiyah Area (Tourist Club Area) of the city, a short drive of about five minutes from the Gold Souk. The 24-hour front desk is staffed and there is a free garage for guests to use.
5. Al Raha Beach Hotel
The Al Raha Beach Hotel is offering you a special Genius rate! You need only register with Budgetair.co.uk to receive discounts at this establishment.
This resort hotel is attached to Al Raha Mall and is located near the financial area and the Corniche shoreline. It has free Wi-Fi everywhere, many pools, and a high-end spa. The Yas Marina Circuit, home to the Formula One race, can be reached in only a quick 10-minute drive from the Al Raha Beach Hotel.
Each room is lavishly appointed with a spacious marble bathroom. The Al Raha Beach Hotel offers LCD TVs in every room, and some of them even have views of the Gulf.
The Al Raha features an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a water park specifically designed for kids, and a number of different water sports. Select from a variety of body treatments, in addition to enjoying the spa’s sauna, steam room, and hot tub.
There are several places to eat and have fun, including a beachside restaurant and cafe. McGettigan’s, an Irish bar and restaurant, offers guests a one-of-a-kind evening of entertainment with its famous dishes and drinks.
Both the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center and the Abu Dhabi International Airport can be reached within a ten-minute drive of the hotel.
Just a quick 15-minute drive will get you to Ferrari World.
Cheap flights to Abu Dhabi
Planning a trip to Abu Dhabi and looking to save some money on airfare? Look no further than Budgetair.co.uk! Not only are they one of the UK’s leading flight providers, but their prices are hard to beat. With access to hundreds of routes all around the world, you’re sure to find not just cheap flights but also convenient timetables. The booking website is intuitive and easy-to-use; you can even check their reviews online before making your purchase. And with their excellent customer service team, you are in good hands if any unforeseeable issues arise during your journey. Save more on your travels and fly with Budgetair.co.uk for an unforgettable Abu Dhabi experience!